Stalking till her castle!!
Days become breezy..Wake-up, eat, see my princess, sleep was my daily routine for those 2 months .. some how managed to find a college with fee very easily affordable and name of the college aound the people was also good.. Then came the day of first sight of joy from my princess side.. she look me ..!! Yes she looked me..Not for the first time but this one is special let me tell you why?..
It was a normal day of stalking my princess never looked me after getting into the auto.. all of the suddent that day some miracle happened . her auto came she got into her seat blend down and look me .. her eyes trying to say something to me.. Hahaaa once you fell in love each and every look of your girl starts telling you stories inside and also I'm not less than fantasy dreamer.. her look asked me "How many days you will just stay and stare me it's been a year and so.. haven't you thought of making your next move to impress me..okay impress me. can't you even come after me till my home?.. do you already know where my home is?. Your princess’s Castle?... Don't you wanna see where I live?. How far I live to your place?.. you lazy stalker!!!..Stay here and stare…"
Mini Me answered her “No not like that my dear.. I don't wanna make you feel disgusting by stalking till your home and I too had a thought to do but if it led you some sort of trouble.. I can't bear anything happed to you because of me ..”
Okay!! This is the time to make my first move.. Lemme find her home today.. I kickstarted my bike raced behind her auto
Oh My god I think this guy noticed me coming behind, stopping the auto every 100 mts. Racing into narrow roads, I already roamed half of the city still
I didn’t find her home. Is this guy doing this unwantedly or he is following my lady’s instruction ??.. Mini Me came and said “She is not like that, she can’t do like that don’t think rubbish about her” … at last after circling the entire city her auto stopped in the place near to school where you could start walking from school and reach with in 20 mins but he took 37 mins to each in auto… what ever I found her home aka castle finally!!!!!
It was a normal day of stalking my princess never looked me after getting into the auto.. all of the suddent that day some miracle happened . her auto came she got into her seat blend down and look me .. her eyes trying to say something to me.. Hahaaa once you fell in love each and every look of your girl starts telling you stories inside and also I'm not less than fantasy dreamer.. her look asked me "How many days you will just stay and stare me it's been a year and so.. haven't you thought of making your next move to impress me..okay impress me. can't you even come after me till my home?.. do you already know where my home is?. Your princess’s Castle?... Don't you wanna see where I live?. How far I live to your place?.. you lazy stalker!!!..Stay here and stare…"
Mini Me answered her “No not like that my dear.. I don't wanna make you feel disgusting by stalking till your home and I too had a thought to do but if it led you some sort of trouble.. I can't bear anything happed to you because of me ..”
Okay!! This is the time to make my first move.. Lemme find her home today.. I kickstarted my bike raced behind her auto
Oh My god I think this guy noticed me coming behind, stopping the auto every 100 mts. Racing into narrow roads, I already roamed half of the city still
I didn’t find her home. Is this guy doing this unwantedly or he is following my lady’s instruction ??.. Mini Me came and said “She is not like that, she can’t do like that don’t think rubbish about her” … at last after circling the entire city her auto stopped in the place near to school where you could start walking from school and reach with in 20 mins but he took 37 mins to each in auto… what ever I found her home aka castle finally!!!!!

Comments
Post a Comment